Biopredic International supplies high quality human and animal fresh and frozen tissues, primary cells and cell lines, subcellular fractions and media delivered worldwide.
Biopredic International continuously invests heavily and gives a lot of importance to improving the service quality level.
For all products, Biopredic delivers:
- A Certificate Of Analysis, which is also archived for traceability purposes.
- All human products are tested and are negative for HIV, HBV and HCV and this information is confirmed on the Certicate of Analysis.
For cellular products, the Quality Control department also validates viability requirements. Please check the viability requirements within each product range.
Continuous improvement policy
Biopredic International’s integrated quality department is dedicated to guarantee all processes respect the quality procedures. The Quality team also drives the implementation of the continuous quality improvement policy. This helps to meet customers’ highest expectations in terms of quality, expert advice, flexibility, delivery time and competitive pricing.
Biopredic’s continuous quality improvement process involves several operations including:
- An ongoing internal audit of processes, undertaken in all departments
- A weekly review of the non-compliance record by all services, including internal and customer feedback
- Continuous training of staff to reinforce and update their competences
- Biopredic International’s integrated quality control department is dedicated to guarantee all processes respect the quality procedures.
- Regular audits are also performed by our customers on site. Biopredic welcomes customer audits.